Wednesday, December 28, 2005

At my friend Brian's Penthouse Party I met a pretty Lithuanian dentist who wanted to switch careers and be a writer for the New York Times. I told her that I just gave my friend there an idea to write a story about how modern airships (blimps) are being developed (www.globetel.com) to provide cellular phone and internet broadband to countries for a fraction of what it would cost to do it using satellites. I then read her palm and told her that her long pinky, thin fingers and shiny palms show that she's a good communicator, intuitive and things come easily to her. She said that her boyfriend who she lives with would completely disagree with me. I said that I'm sure he loves her very much but has trouble trusting her because she flirts with guys at parties. She smiled and said she and I would make beautiful children. I gave her my card and said call me only if you don't think it would lead towards violence. So let me ask you this: What harm could come from giving my card to a woman who lives with her boyfriend (in Brighton Beach)?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My good man, I hope your kidding. The question you should ask yourself is what good could come of this ill fated situation! Brighton Beach, boyfriend, NFG!!! Do you think she is actually a dentist, or does she give the "changing careers" line to every victim she is about to extort money from????

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all Cass, never play in anther man's hen house. We all know that.  And my god I can tell you a 1,000 stories from chicks that have boyfriends and accept a card after a good flirt.  Nothing but trouble has ever come from it.

Stay away, I have seen this story too many times.  Plus she is never happy. She will always change careers and boyfriends.  Always leaving to something new, with no loyalty to who ever has taken care of her.  NIGHTMARE !!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could fall in love.



That's pretty dangerous.



What do you mean she said she had a boyfriend?



A boyfriend does not exist until you've been introduced to him as such.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home